As a technology-oriented and innovation-driven company, the exchange with research institutes and other innovation partners is extremely important for DexLeChem. Initiated by us and supported by the Centres for Entrepreneurship WISTA Berlin and TGZ Bitterfeld-Wolfen we therefore regularly invite to the series of lectures called:
The format: one start-up as well as one scientist will both present their newest products/ services or research results, respectively.
The audience: decision makers and high-level researchers from industry, entrepreneurs, as well as experienced start-ups will give invaluable early feedback from the market.
Under the patronage of the Cluster of Excellence UniCat, the Association of German Startups, the network 4chiral, the Centre for Entrepreneurship (TU Berlin) and Profund Innovation (FU Berlin), Chemistry4Innovation pursues the following goals:
- learning about innovative approaches as well as newest scientific findings in chemistry
- jointly discussing economic applications of these ideas and insights
- getting an early feedback about the applicability of R&D
- creating a reliable and strong network to promote both scientific exchange and business partnerships
- pooling all participants’ forces in the chemical-pharmaceutical industry and create added values for all participants
Beside renowned and internationally known professors like Prof. David Cole-Hamilton (University of St. Andrews) or Prof. Maurizio Benaglia (University of Milan), start-ups such as CreativeQuantum or Bionactis have already given lecturers.
Chemistry4Innovation in its classical format is aimed exclusively at decision-makers and top-influencers from the chemical industry as well as at start-ups and starting ventures. If you are interested in participating, please contact us here.
Consultants and other multiplicators who would like to get in contact to the start-up scene, please contact the German Startups Assicioation (“Bundesverband Deutsche Startups”).